I wondered when I’d be seeing you, Mr. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands.
2x05 / 4x05
Mary Katrantzou / Swarovski
Mary Katrantzou has a significant history of collaboration under her belt. Known as the “queen of prints”, Katrantzou has leant her design and striking patterns to capsule collections with luxury leather company Longchamp, the hip British Topshop, the iconic outerwear pillar Moncler, and the ballet-chic Repetto, among others. Her longest and most prolific collaboration (meticulously crafted in the artisan workshops of District 1) is with The Swarovski Collective, spanning over 7 seasons of rainbow runways.
To create these collections of kaleidoscopic color, Katrantzou “uses Swarovski crystals to give the garments heightened texture, working together to push the boundaries of surface and textile design.” Between Katrantzou’s exquisite eye for patterns and Swarovski’s dazzling gems, this pair creates elaborate clothing confections tailor-made for the streets of the Capitol.
Capitol Couture salutes both Mary Katrantzou and Swarovski for their time-honored dedication to the united vision of One Panem.
Happy birthday to Rhys Ifans, who played Xenophilius Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
- Giveaway to celebrate finishing college
- This giveaway is open internationally as I’m using bookdepository
- You must be following me to enter
- Reblog/like as many times as you want, each will be worth one entry
- The winner can pick one of the books above or any other book under £10 from bookdepository
- The giveaway will end on Friday 24th July 2014
- If the winner doesn’t reply within 3 days I’ll pick a new winner
- Check the tag 'secondquarterquell giveaway' for any news
- Good luck :)
Only 2 days to go!